Monday, December 19, 2011

Instagram!

I haven't been blogging lately, on blogger or tumblr, for many reasons. Besides school and my regular job, I got another job as well as an internship for DisFunkshion Mag which ended last month, and another job at La Tour Cafe which is about to end also because of my move to the mainland. About six months ago, I wanted to work on my resume so that I did. It's a shame that I could have had more months as experience but the decision to move came when I least expected it.

Besides all of that, I also got a new phone, an iPhone, so I've been on instagram lately. Sorry for those who don't have it (momentarily) but for those who do, please feel free to follow me. My username is jusebox. :)










3 comments:

  1. You worked at Latour? I love that place! Best macaroons ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos!!!! great outfit &&& love the nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin - yes I still work at La Tour :) I love their macaroons and corn chowder (soup of the day).

    Charlene-Ann - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete