Friday, April 27, 2012

Everything in moderation, slowly, steady as she goes.


This has been my favorite picture of us, in a long time, mainly because my iPhone has been my go-to photo-taking device, but could never come up to par with my neglected DSLR. I'm not into big bags, so carrying and transporting my baby safely is a challenge. 

I was supposed to move up to Vegas with Dustin in the beginning of the year, but plans changed when unforeseeable opportunities arose that I just couldn't pass up. He came for a mini vacation for some family events that took place the past few weeks, and now he's back in Vegas. I will miss him and I can't let my emotions get the best of me, but long distance is tough and hopefully I can be counting down the days when I can take a vacation there and do what I love to do (travel) - road trip!, but for now it's time for me to get everything settled back in and to re-prioritize.

For one thing, my MacBook Pro took a toll on me which means more bills to pay because I replaced it with an 11" MacBook Air - my current get by that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE. Hands down I'm all in for Mac, ever since grade school because I grew up with it and fell in love with it. Being one constantly on the go nowadays, I realized how much I depend on a portable computer. I will be extra careful with this one, not that I was at all careless with my last one. Being without a MacBook for a few weeks, created more back work that usual... I dedicate the next few weeks of school for cramming and catching up. Wish me luck.

Next comes summer, which will probably mean to rack more hours at work so that I can save for a trip to the mainland. I will surely take at least one this year. Ideally I want to go in the winter, because I'm usually travelling in the summer, so I just want to embrace all things winter - from clothing to fashion - but summer is when everything is cheaper. Torn.

Then Fall 2012 semester, the upper-level classes I'll be taking next semester means less work hours at my current job. I have to improvise on how I'll make money, since I really will only get to work at least once a week, on Friday, and that's not enough.

I have other projects that have been keeping myself occupied lately, which is why I've been on hiatus with blogging for the past few months. I don't know where I'm going, but I know that I'll get there - everything in moderation, slowly, steady as she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment