Monday, December 19, 2011

Wants list


I've been trying to condense my bookmarks list full of random links I tend to neglect to keep up with. I started off with a simple Christmas list, but then things to out of hand when I realized my Christmas list is far from practical. So I compiled up a list of wants aka my wants list.

Naked 2 palette ($50) - I never got around to splurging on the first palette, and when I found the second palette was out, I realized I was glad I didn't get it. I like the exterior of this palette; its packaging sold me out, because yes, packaging is everything in this new day and age.

Clarins Pro Palette Eyebrow Kit ($35) Until there's a miracle for eyebrow growth or any fix up to par, a girl like me can never have too many eyebrow products!

Olympus Pen E-PM1 ($450) - I've always wanted micro 4/3s camera but I haven't been much into photography lately. Being without a desktop is a big change, and a big reason of why I lack the motivation to engage into my hobby. However, I always had and always will have a fetish for cameras. I'm currently in a white phase, so I'm loving white! My macbook pro's hard shell case is white, my iPad 2 is white, and the newest piece in my collection is my white iPhone 4s. I might as well finish it off with everything white that's for me to hold in my hands.

Specks Candyshell for iPhone 4s ($35) - Protection is necessary for a gem like my iPhone, and with this case I would get to utilize its LED flash that I've not gotten to love because of my current cases that hinder its capabilities.

Manfrotto Pro Tripod Legs ($180) and Manfrotto Joystick Head ($125) - A complete tripod may be necessary and easier to find than a companion to take pictures with. It would sit, stand, and stay whenever I please. I need me something sturdy like this for the sake of my camera.

Other things I want: 1-3 terabyte external hard drive (pocket-sized, miniature, and skinny), lenses, Canon 5d mk ii, and a 27" iMac. I am a tech-junky, tyvm.


I hope that you're all having a great holiday season. Also, sorry for the lack of posts (but you should already know that by now).

No comments:

Post a Comment